Saturday, October 8, 2011

PE1_iMovie

iMovie is a wonderful program! I am excited about the many areas of movie making that are covered in this program like capturing video, editing clips, adding transitions, audio, still images, I could go on and on. I have made a few iMovies before, but I have never been through the in-depth training, so I am really looking forward to this training program.

First, I must say a little about Lynda.com. If you don't have a Lynda account you need to get one! This a wonderful place where you can actually complete training videos that have practice exercises to help you understand how to use just about any program. The step by step videos are very easy to follow and comprehend. You can pause at anytime, rewind or repeat a video lessons. Each lesson is short so that you can stay focused, and they are easy to understand.

OK, back to iMovie, there are eight sections in the training. (listed below)
Each section is divided into many small sections to make it easy to work on a few or many at the same time. You can watch a few a day, or the entire thing at one time. It's up to you. I plan to do a little each day until I'm done. So, it's time to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment