Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE4_Schoology

For my RILS I have chosen to use a program called Schoology. It was very easy to find videos on YouTube and on the Schoology site to see how the program works. I think it is a wonderful tool, but I am having a lot of difficulty using it so far. I plan to keep working on it until I figure it out because there have been so many rave reviews of this program. I will consider my problems to be growing pains with the anticipation of great joy at the end!
So far, I have set up my profile and started a group. I have sent out emails inviting others to join this group, and I have also created one assignments.

I am now waiting for the students to join. The first assignment is to watch a video that I have posted and them comment on it. Next, the students have to share ideas on what they can do to create their own video to show on Corps Cadet Sunday. Tomorrow in class we will start video taping members of the group introducing themselves and capturing pictures of the group to add to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment